EverLights/Permanent Year-Round Lights
Year-round lights will bring your family and neighborhood joy and delight throughout the year and for years to come! These lights are permanently and discreetly installed, programmable decorative lights that are designed to be left up all year long. Permanent light benefits over traditional Christmas lights
- Permanently installed – Can be used year-round, no getting up on ladders installing and removing each year, procrastinating for good weather or worse, installing in cold or rain, no risk of injury from falling.
- Any color or color combination you can imagine, various holiday colors throughout the year, favorite sport team colors.
- Lighting effects such as chasing, fading, twinkling, flashing, alternating and more.
- Nearly invisible during the day – Hidden by gutters or wire channels, no one will know you have lights on your house until they are light up. No nasty letters from your HOA.
- Designed and protected from the elements that cause traditional lights to wear out in just a few years or less.
- Save money in the long run since these lights won’t need to be replaced any time soon.
- Easily schedule and control the lights from your device. You can set up everything such as colors, effects and multiple designs. Need to change it up? Just open the app on your phone and customize as you'd like.
- Warranty on lights and installation.
- We use commercial grade products that are custom fit to your home. The lights are RGB (red-green-blue) which means they can be combined to create 16 million different colors! They are not removed like traditional Christmas lights which means they can be used year-round.
- They are designed and installed to be protected from the elements such as rain, wind & UV sunlight which traditional string lights are more affected by the weather and time. RGB lights will last much longer than traditional string lights.
- The bulbs are rated for 50,000 hours of use. If used 8 hours a night every day of the year, that gives them a lifespan of over 17 years! The lights offer 16 million different colors! The lights can also be color combinations so different bulbs are different colors and various effects such as twinkling, chasing, alternating, etc. For example, they could be set to have green for St. Patrick’s Day, red, white & blue for the 4th of July , Memorial Day and Veteran’s Day, orange, black and purple for Halloween and of course the various Christmas colors.
- Show your pride for your favorite sport teams by showing their colors on game day. These lights are surely to get noticed and bring delight!